Networking is considered the most effective way of finding a job – particularly in challenging economic times. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 70% of all jobs are found through networking. But networking is most effective when certain protocols are followed.
Learn these and more during an ImageDesign Networking Presentation:
- How best to approach a group of people already in conversation.
- How to introduce two people who don’t know each other
- How to present your business card and resume to a potential employer
- How to craft a brief introduction that will highlight your skills
- How to effectively follow-up in order to reach your networking goals
Often University Networking Programs are held in conjunction with a Career Fair or a Sponsorship Meet and Greet. Students will learn and practice the conversational skills that they need in order to approach new contacts and begin lifelong relationships that will lead to jobs, mentoring, and professional success.