When it comes to your wardrobe, one of the challenges is knowing what clothes to keep, what clothes to donate, and what needs work. Your closet may be full of clothing that you’re saving for “just the right special event,” but maybe it’s been sitting there for years and taking up space that could be filled by professional, tailored looks you can use every day.
How Does a Wardrobe Makeover Work?
When it comes to your complete wardrobe makeover, Sharon works directly with you to:
- Determine what clothing stays, what clothing goes, and which items need a little work
- Go through two seasons of clothing with you, so you have ample outfits all year long
- Organize your closet so it’s seamless to plan outfits and get dressed in the morning
- Work with you to determine what your wardrobe needs are
Keep in mind that this isn’t just a wardrobe makeover of what you already have—this is also a planning session to help you figure out what you need to complete your personal business style. You’ll also come away with effectively learning how to color coordinate, how to use different styles and fabrics together and what looks work best for you. This empowers you to make confident decisions in the future.
Who Needs a Wardrobe Makeover?
You don’t have to be a high-powered Wall Street executive to reap the benefits of a wardrobe makeover. A wardrobe makeover is a perfect idea for both men and women who simply want to feel confident and look their best every day in their line of work, any day of the week. There are also a few key life events that may prompt you to change or work on your personal style. You may benefit from a wardrobe adjustment if you:
- Have had a lifestyle change, such as getting married or getting divorced
- Are losing weight, or have lost weight recently
- Are planning to retire shortly or are retired
- Have recently moved to a new area
- Are starting a new profession or a new job
- Are looking to get promoted
- Are headed back to school
- Are simply in need of a new look
Opening the closet and seeing clothes that don’t fit your body, don’t fit your style or you simply don’t like anymore can be a bit overwhelming. It may be tough to take charge and confidently make decisions on what stays and what goes. Sharon’s clients have reported feedback such as, “When I open the closet doors, I feel I can breathe!”
There’s no better time than now to craft a new style and take charge of your wardrobe. Contact Sharon and she will help you with your wardrobe planning and closet makeover.
I must tell you how good it feels to get rid of the unflattering clothes that were just taking up space in my closet. I got rid of 47 pieces of clothing and two pair of shoes. When I open the closet doors, I feel I can breathe!