At ImageDesign, LLC we are a business attire and wardrobe consulting company. This means we can help perfect your wardrobe while offering you a personal style, that suits your personality as well as your profession and lifestyle.
Looking sharp in the business world is a must. No matter what type of business you’re in, having the right clothes and accessories to fit your line of work–and your budget–can be daunting, especially when you don’t know where to begin.
In addition to the challenges of finding the perfect outfit every day, you simply may not have the time to shop online. And you may not want to wander through stores looking for that perfect fit.
Who Is Image Design Consulting For?
ImageDesign, LLC is your go-to wardrobe, style and image company. It is ideal for business (or busy) people who:
- Want versatile clothing that fits their personality, lifestyle and profession
- Need big and tall clothing or plus or petite size options that offer a proper, tailored fit
- Are unable to find the time to shop
- Have an event coming up where they need to impress
- Get overwhelmed easily while trying to shop
- Need a little help accessorizing and coordinating
- Are men or women who simply need a style or wardrobe change
What is Business Attire and Wardrobe Consulting?
In the business world you have 2 – 5 seconds to make a first impression. Regardless of your qualifications, as you’re interviewing for a job or prospecting for a new client, others are judging you on your outward behavior and appearance. A business attire and wardrobe consultant can help you create a memorable visual appearance, along with developing strong etiquette, communication and behavior. You will therefore make your best first impression.
How Does Image Design Consulting Work?
Owner Sharon Kornstein, AICI, CIP will provide you with a detailed questionnaire so she can learn who you are and how you want to present yourself. From this, Sharon will get an idea of what your style and wardrobe needs are. After the questionnaire is complete, you can expect:
- A personal home visit with a complete wardrobe makeover
- A closet inventory where you both go through your wardrobe, with Sharon donating unneeded items
- A detailed shopping list and timeline of your wardrobe needs
- Sharon will do the shopping either for you or with you
- To receive a link for your virtual closet, with outfits and suggestions
- The end result is a clean, organized closet with clothes that fit and a whole new outlook on your personal style
More About Sharon
Before you hand your style and wardrobe choices over to someone, it’s good to learn a little more about them and their qualifications so you’re confident in making your decision.
One of only 275 people worldwide with this accreditation received through the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI), the initials “CIP” after Sharon’s name stand for Certified Image Professional.
Sharon Kornstein, AICI, CIP, is the founder and president of ImageDesign, LLC, and the person you’ll be intimately working with. With her, you’ll receive personalized, top-notch wardrobe advice from the leading expert. Her undergraduate degree in business is from the esteemed Wharton School of Business. Sharon attended Fashion Institute of Technology for image consulting studies.
In addition to being founder and president of ImageDesign, LLC, Sharon is past-president of the NY Chapter of Association of Image Consultants International (AICI.org), is a founding board member of the Wharton Club of New Jersey, and speaks regularly at Montclair State University‘s Feliciano School of Business on Professional Etiquette. Sharon donates her time to Dress for Success of Morris County and Career Gear in NYC.
“As the author of a soon-to-be-published novel, I needed to present myself in a more polished way. Sharon listened to my concerns and addressed them in a practical and straight-forward way that helped me learn what to do–and what not to do! The shopping trip was not only informative, it was productive and fun. I’m confident I’ll be able to add to the wardrobe Sharon and I began that day.”- Michelle Cameron, author.
Awards & Recognition