We are ImageDesign, LLC. We can help perfect your wardrobe while offering you a personal style that suits your personality as well as your profession and lifestyle.
Looking sharp in the business world is a must. No matter what type of business you’re in, from professional services to consulting work, having the right clothes and accessories to fit your line of work–and your budget–can be a bit daunting when you don’t know where to begin.
In addition to the challenges of finding the perfect outfit every day, you simply may not have the time to shop online or to wander through shopping malls looking for that perfect fit.
Who Is Image Design Consulting For?
ImageDesign, LLC is your go-to wardrobe, style and image company. It is ideal for business people who:
- Want versatile clothing that fits their personality, lifestyle and profession
- Need big and tall clothing or plus or petite size options that offer a proper, tailored fit
- Are unable to find the time to shop
- Have an event coming up where they need to impress
- Get overwhelmed easily while trying to shop
- Need a little help accessorizing and coordinating
- Are men or women who simply need a style or wardrobe change
How Does Image Design Consulting Work?
Owner Sharon Kornstein, AICI, CIP will provide you with a detailed questionnaire so she can learn who you are and how you want to present yourself. From this, Sharon will get an idea of what your style and wardrobe needs are. After the questionnaire is complete, you can expect:
- A personal home visit with a complete wardrobe makeover
- A closet inventory where you both go through your wardrobe, with Sharon donating unneeded items
- Sharon will make a detailed shopping list and timeline of your wardrobe needs
- Sharon will do the shopping either for you or with you
- The end result is a clean, organized closet with clothes that fit and a whole new outlook on your personal style
More About Sharon
Before you hand your style and wardrobe choices over to someone, it’s good to learn a little more about them and their qualifications so you’re confident in making your decision.
One of only 275 people worldwide with this accreditation received through the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI), the initials “CIP” after Sharon’s name stand for Certified Image Professional.
Sharon Kornstein, AICI, CIP, is the founder and president of ImageDesign, LLC, and also the person you’ll be intimately working with. You’ll receive personalized and top-notch wardrobe advice from the leading expert. Her undergraduate degree in business is from the esteemed Wharton School of Business, and she attended the Fashion Institute of Technology for image consulting studies.
In addition to being founder and president of ImageDesign, LLC, she is currently past-president and treasurer of the NY Tri-State Chapter of Association of Image Consultants International, is a founding board member of the Wharton Club of New Jersey, and consults on etiquette and image with the Girl Scouts of Northern NJ. She speaks regularly at Montclair State University’s Feliciano School of Business on Dining and Professional Etiquette and donates her time to Dress for Success of Morris County.
In her spare time Sharon can be found on the golf course, or enjoying time spent with her family.
“As the author of a soon-to-be-published novel, I needed to present myself in a more polished way. Sharon listened to my concerns and addressed them in a practical and straight-forward way that helped me learn what to do–and what not to do! The shopping trip was not only informative, it was productive and fun. I’m confident I’ll be able to add to the wardrobe Sharon and I began that day.”- Michelle Cameron, author.
Awards & Recognition