If you imagine a closet full of clothing that fits perfectly and is exactly tailored to your specifications, with each piece matched up and ready to wear, then you are picturing a custom wardrobe from ImageDesign.
Do you have trouble finding suits that fit without a lot of tailoring? Do you have a particular fabric in mind that you can’t find in the store? Are you looking to match a certain color or find a unique sport coat? Or maybe you are simply looking for well fitting clothes without a lot of fuss.
How Does it Work?
Sharon Kornstein will meet you in the privacy of your home or office to take measurements. She can measure you for custom shirts, pants, suits, vests and sport coats. She’ll bring along fabrics, linings, and style books and help you decide on the best choices. Four to five weeks later your custom clothes are hand-delivered, any final alterations are made, and you have the option of having Sharon match up ties, cuff links, pocketsquares and other accessories to complete the look.
We make building your business wardrobe easy and hassle free. Sharon will advise you on the most appropriate clothing for your profession and will make style recommendations to match your personality and budget. She will even take the clothes you already own that need alterations to the tailor for you!
Once you have ordered custom clothing from ImageDesign we keep your measurements on file so ordering the second time around is simple and can be done quickly online or on the phone. Our goal is to get you the best fitting and most flattering clothes, and make your life easy. These are some of the features of ImageDesign custom clothing:
- Custom shirts in traditional and casual styles. You can choose from over 300 different fabrics and personalize your shirts with monograms, colored buttons, contrasting trim, unique stitching and more. You can even create a monogram of your personal signature.
- Custom suits that come in seven styles to fit your body-type including modern, American, slim, athletic, and Italian.
- Sportcoats that are available in over 200 seasonal fabrics with buttons, lining, pockets and other details that can all be customized.
- Custom slacks that come in solid and patterned fabrics.
- Tuxedos and formal custom shirts, and if your wedding party has a specific design idea in mind, we will work with our manufacturer to implement it.
- We offer you the benefit of convenience and will schedule appointments based on your schedule.
Please contact us to learn more about getting started on your custom wardrobe.