Imagine a closet full of clothing that fits perfectly and is exactly tailored to your specifications; with each piece matched up on a hanger and ready to wear. In addition you see a flattering assortment of colors, patterns and designs, arranged by color and season. You are picturing a closet full of custom men’s clothing from Sharon Kornstein, wardrobe consultant in NJ.
Do you have trouble finding suits that fit without a lot of tailoring? Do you have a particular fabric in mind that you can’t find in the store? Are you looking to match a certain color or find a unique sport coat? These are all difficulties that we can help you with. Perhaps, additionally, you are looking for well fitting clothes without a lot of fuss.
How Does it Work?
Sharon Kornstein from ImageDesign will meet you in the privacy of your home or office to take measurements and discuss styles. We will measure you for your choice of custom shirts, pants, suits, vests or sport coats. Additionally, we’ll bring along fabrics, linings, and style books and help you decide on the best choices. Four to five weeks later you’ll receive your custom clothes and we’ll make any final alterations. After that you have the option of having Sharon match up ties, cuff links, shoes, socks and pocketsquares, along with other accessories to complete the look.
We at ImageDesign will make building your business wardrobe easy and hassle free. Sharon will advise you on the most appropriate clothing for your profession and make style recommendations to match your personality and budget. She will even take the clothes you already own that need alterations to the tailor for you!
Benefits of Custom Men’s Clothing
Once you have ordered custom men’s clothing from ImageDesign we keep your measurements on file so ordering the second time around is simple. Furthermore it can be done quickly online or on the phone. Our goal is to get you the best fitting and most flattering clothes, and to make your life easy. Other benefits of ImageDesign custom men’s clothing are:
- We offer custom shirts in traditional and business casual styles, with slim and ultra-slim styling available. You can choose from over 300 different fabrics and personalize your shirts with monograms, colored buttons, contrasting trim, unique stitching and more. You can even create a monogram of your personal signature.
- We can create custom suits that come in seven styles to fit your body-type including modern, American, slim, athletic, and Italian.
- Sportcoats and blazers are available in over 200 seasonal fabrics with buttons, lining, pockets and other details that can all be customized.
- Custom slacks that come in solid and patterned fabrics.
- We make tuxedos and formal custom shirts for weddings and parties. If your wedding party has a specific design in mind, we will implement it.
- We offer you the benefit of convenience and will work with your schedule.
Please contact us to learn more about getting started on your custom men’s attire.